Great Eggspectations
I'm a failure. You had one job, eggs. Stupid, stupid eggs. If had just gotten knocked up in high school, I might know what it's like to hold my own baby in my arms. Maybe God doesn't want me to become a mother. What if I'm never going to hold my own baby in my arms? What if nobody ever loves me like that? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was a rough *ROUGH* day. I woke up so excited and anxious. I have 1st period conference and some of my seniors have that class period off, so they'll come to my room as sort of a study-hall. A student I'll call Suzy was using my classroom for this purpose at the time. I sat at my desk, typing away at lesson plans and grades. Then my phone rang. I was so thrilled. In my mind, there was a 100% chance this was going to be the greatest phone call of my life. All of the anguish was almost over. The emotional and physical pain will all h...





Comments
Post a Comment