Sorry, Meryl Streep (IVF Part 2)



Image result for feels gif

As of Thursday (IVF Day 6), I had *ALL* the symptoms people warn you about with IVF.
  • Exhaustion (I slept 20 hours this past weekend)
  • Swelling (my wedding ring, pants, leggings, shoes- none of it fits anymore)
  • Nausea
  • FEELS. SUCH FEELS. ALL THE FEELS: Angry. Sad. Happy. Anxious. Excited. 
Paul just held me until I went to sleep because he's the best.

But that was only the beginning.... 


Reasons I've Cried (a .gif story): 

  • I didn't recognize Meryl Streep's voice on an audiobook (I cried for 2 hours)
Image result for crying meryl streep gif
  • Paul sarcastically made a big deal about going to get me a butter knife at a restaurant, and I knew he was being sarcastic, but apparently my hormones didn't
Image result for golden girls gif -giphy
  • My leggings didn't fit
Image result for crying gif -giphy
this .gif

  • I dropped my key fob getting out of my car

Image result for drop something crying gif
  • I got sick at my stomach while eating some fried chicken and I wasn't able to finish it 

Image result for brendon urie sad gif
  • The Golden Girls didn't come on until 11pm because of the weekend movies on The Hallmark Channel
Image result for golden girls gif -giphy
  • I need a pedicure
Image result for pedi gif

  • I couldn't find pineapple flavored orange juice at Walmart OR Kroger

Image result for crying gif -giphy


  • A cute puppy photo on Instagram
Image result for so cute gif
  • The Lion King trailer (the tiny paw inside the big paw! 😭😭😭)

  • The Lion King trailer (the roar at the end)
Image result for sad timon pumbaa gif
  • My dog made a sad face at me before I left for work
Image result for crying puppy gif

Comments

  1. Welcome them all, each and every one! In due time, your child will know how special they are through hearing your experiences in how they became.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? As much as we laughed at it all, I can only imagine how much she'll appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Great Eggspectations

Womb for Improvement: Poor Egg Protocol